Mold Removal

Infestations are a direct result of prolonged exposure to moisture, and it doesn’t take long for mold to start to set in. As a matter of fact, mold growth can start forming in less than 24 hours of exposure to moisture, but it can take as long as two weeks for any signs to be clearly visible.

This is why it is so important to contact our mold removal techs the moment you notice any sign of invasive moisture or fungal growth.

The best way to get rid of mold right away is by getting in touch with our mold removal team as soon as possible and let us take care of any water damage that has affected your household.

Not only do we want to keep your home in tact, but we want to keep you, and everyone else living inside the property, healthy. Prolonged mold spore inhalation can result in coming down with symptoms that mimic allergies, or even, in some extreme cases, respiratory issues, including asthma.

Your health and well-being is the most important thing to our mold removal professionals, which is why we go to such great lengths to get rid of every trace of the substance. Our team will look for the leak and evaluate the affected area. We will repair the damage right away and use our advanced drying tools to make sure the area is sufficiently dried to ensure that no fungus starts sprouting up.

Should we encounter any fungal growth, our licensed, insured, and bonded mold removal experts will use eco-friendly solutions that will clean the affected area without causing harm.